From SpecNext official Wiki
- An online drawing experience that aims to help you create Sinclair ZX Spectrum-like images.
- Supports the classic ULA mode (256x192 pixels with 8x8 attribute squares and 15 classic ZX colours)
- Supports the Timex HiColour mode (256x192 pixels with 8x1 attribute rectangles and 15 classic ZX colours)
- Images can be saved and loaded through TAP files or exported into SCR/SHC files.
- Multiple tools for various graphics conversions and processing
- A Swiss Army Knife for working with FAT partitions on Spectrum emulator HDF images
- Suite of tests exercising various aspects of ZX Spectrum Next
- Tests for: Next registers, Copper, Sprites, Layer2, ULA modes, Extended ULA, Layers mixing modes, Z80N instructions, ...
- ASM Sources for each test (sjasmplus assembler syntax)
- Suite of tests exercising various aspects of ZX Spectrum Next (yes, one more :) )
- Tests for: DMA, MMU paging, Layers mixing modes
- ASM Sources for each test (Zeus assembler syntax)
WASPtools by Phoebus Dokos
WASPtools is a suite of tools comprised of a palette manipulator, a sprite editor, a graphics converter, and tilemap editor (both virtual tilemaps for say Layer2, and the hardware tilemap mode).