From SpecNext official Wiki
sccz80 and zsdcc
Part of Z88dk
- "sccz80" is a small C derived C compiler that is nearly C90 compliant with a few notable exceptions. Emphasis is on small code.
- "zsdcc" is a fork of sdcc-z80 that is an open source optimizing C compiler with C90 and elements of C99 and C11 compliance.
- A Next target is present and under development. Output file types include tap, sna, and esxdos dot commands.
- A Basic to Z80 compiler with extensions added to Sinclair Basic.
- The utility to convert `BASIC in an ASCII file' to a TAP tape image file (can be loaded by emulator or Next as regular BASIC program).
- Comes complete with portable C source. With full BASIC syntax checking!
- (does not support Next BASIC extensions)